Skip to main content

amazing life











Despite all the problems that have come my way, despite the fact that I am not married and despite that fact that I have no money, still God is with me every step of the way.  Yesterday, I revisit the place where I lived for almost seven (7) years.  Not for personal reason but for the requirements of the new school where Nicole is now enrolled.  And so there I was, at the mall, very near the house where we used to lived (Almar).  It's been more than a year since we moved, the place was as usual busy, there are lots of changes since then.  I remember those times when we frequent this place, at times just wandering looking for nitty gritty things needed in school, paying the bills, (bayad center), buying groceries, and eating at some of the fast food chains ( Jollibee, McDonalds, Chowking, and some food stands selling shawarma, hotdog on stick/bread, fish balls, gulaman and other fruit juices.

But changes were made, there no longer is the store where we bought school supplies, picture frames and Christmas deco.  There stood now the "Save More" its one of subsidiaries of ShoeMart (SM conglomerates) where you can buy anything from dry to wet goodies.  The place is booming what with all the constructions going on and the ever growing business establishments. It brought back a lot of memories, some happy, some sad, but today I was searching myself, if there are remnants of the past.  And there was none, yes there were memories, but right now it somewhat impersonal, as if i am detach, like I am another person and not the one who have experienced the joys and the pains.

Before I do not know of the word "move on", now i know how it feels.  Its braving the future with nothing of the past that used to hold me back.  I have no regrets of how I did things in the past, and I am proud of my future.  Now, you see why I consider myself lucky, because God has given me everything that I wish for and save me from pains.  Of course, I had  my share, but God was there to hold me and protect me.  He fight the fight I no longer can endure, thus, I became triumphant.











      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reaching the Final End

Is dying the final end?  At this point i have reached another phase of life...when i decided to end the relation, i thought i would die,there was so much pain, pain that brought so much tears and heartaches which lasted for a long time. I'd pray every night for guidance, for God to hold my hand and guide me through life.  Slowly, very slowly my days are gets brighter, smiles come easy, i can see colors, bright and loud.  Once again, my heart sings and my eyes aglow and my voice has its vibrato.  Yes, there is a new world before my eyes, awaiting for me.  I was given another chance to live happy and freely. Free from hurt and from the thought that i made mistakes that ends my seven years of relationship to the man i had love all my life.   Just when i have found myself again, i learned of his demise.  I searched for that emotion, but i am empty.  Suddenly, the man is just another stranger that passed this earth.  I know i love him, but where this love gone?  I know him, yes,