Skip to main content
and now it's summer

Once again summer is here, right now i am here in our office, working.  I was just searching on something, which  article is powered by blogger and then i clicked remembering that i had blog in this site, presto it's there before my eyes.  Funny that  i have not visited my account for several months, i  have lost my feel for writing.  

But i am here now and i know i have to make adjustments again to find myself a new meaning to life.  I have moved to our former house early this month.  This is the house where I lived with my family when my parents were still alive.  My brother made some innovations to the house and i have moved in because there is no longer the need to live in the house i rented for the last seven years.   

          I am just happy to be on familiar grounds, though a lot of things has to be done, still there is more comfort living life here in this home of ours.  I am praying and hoping that as the days go on things will get better. 

           Right now i feel free just need the time and things will again become perfect.  I miss you guys and i am again here.       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reaching the Final End

Is dying the final end?  At this point i have reached another phase of life...when i decided to end the relation, i thought i would die,there was so much pain, pain that brought so much tears and heartaches which lasted for a long time. I'd pray every night for guidance, for God to hold my hand and guide me through life.  Slowly, very slowly my days are gets brighter, smiles come easy, i can see colors, bright and loud.  Once again, my heart sings and my eyes aglow and my voice has its vibrato.  Yes, there is a new world before my eyes, awaiting for me.  I was given another chance to live happy and freely. Free from hurt and from the thought that i made mistakes that ends my seven years of relationship to the man i had love all my life.   Just when i have found myself again, i learned of his demise.  I searched for that emotion, but i am empty.  Suddenly, the man is just another stranger that passed this earth.  I know i love him, but where this love gone?  I know him, yes,