Skip to main content

Kare-kare in a stormy weather

We are having a very wet days, what with a very strong typhoon visiting the country.  I has been raining since Friday, we were caught in a very very heavy traffic and I arrived home very late.  One good thing is that we have a long week end because Monday and Tuesday are holidays.  I had not blogged since the other day, I am busy with my work.  Yesterday, Saturday, we cleaned the house and went to market for the whole week's food supply.  Then slept all the way through I was very tired and my body ached.  


I woke up early this morning, prepared all the necessary ingredients, and thawed the ox tails and tripes.  I am cooking kare-kare with bagoong. This dish is for dinner tonight and I hope all of us will enjoy our meal despite of the stormy weather.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reaching the Final End

Is dying the final end?  At this point i have reached another phase of life...when i decided to end the relation, i thought i would die,there was so much pain, pain that brought so much tears and heartaches which lasted for a long time. I'd pray every night for guidance, for God to hold my hand and guide me through life.  Slowly, very slowly my days are gets brighter, smiles come easy, i can see colors, bright and loud.  Once again, my heart sings and my eyes aglow and my voice has its vibrato.  Yes, there is a new world before my eyes, awaiting for me.  I was given another chance to live happy and freely. Free from hurt and from the thought that i made mistakes that ends my seven years of relationship to the man i had love all my life.   Just when i have found myself again, i learned of his demise.  I searched for that emotion, but i am empty.  Suddenly, the man is just another stranger that passed this earth.  I know i love him, but where this love gone?  I know him, yes,