Skip to main content

my thoughts

I have been surfing the net every so often, looking for articles that would be describe my feeling.  However, reading on the net makes me forget what i felt then,(absurd) i read various articles, topics all caught my sleeping emotions and interest on various things.  I have joined a site or two, been rejected for not being able to come up with a blog that suits their requirements.  Finally, i am here in Blogger, where i can post everything that i wanted, from my inner thoughts to my special interest.

I hope i can sort out the topics of my blogs accordingly, and further hope that i can manage my settings as i am a newbie in this "business".  So being a newbie entitles me to a lot of mistakes in particular what to blog, the appearance of my account and many more.  I hope i can prepare my own version of cooking found in various blogs of food.  I love to cook and really interested in writing down my own recipe book (lol!).

Hey writing and reading blogs is a good theraphy and diversion... thanks 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reaching the Final End

Is dying the final end?  At this point i have reached another phase of life...when i decided to end the relation, i thought i would die,there was so much pain, pain that brought so much tears and heartaches which lasted for a long time. I'd pray every night for guidance, for God to hold my hand and guide me through life.  Slowly, very slowly my days are gets brighter, smiles come easy, i can see colors, bright and loud.  Once again, my heart sings and my eyes aglow and my voice has its vibrato.  Yes, there is a new world before my eyes, awaiting for me.  I was given another chance to live happy and freely. Free from hurt and from the thought that i made mistakes that ends my seven years of relationship to the man i had love all my life.   Just when i have found myself again, i learned of his demise.  I searched for that emotion, but i am empty.  Suddenly, the man is just another stranger that passed this earth.  I know i love him, but where this love gone?  I know him, yes,