Skip to main content

My wish garden

From the looks of it this is an easy thing to do... but i have no experience of planting anything except mongo in our science class.  I live in the city all my life and I have no idea of how to plant, how flowers grow and what entails the planting of plants.  Of course there are these flowery plants in some of my neighbor and friends houses, and i always admire beautiful flowers.  However, i do have an ashma and i am allergic to pollen of whatever. Having this predicament, i have always been particular of plants and even animals and birds
(feathers and fur alike) even heavy drapes or curtains.  But this does not mean i have a lonely life, mind you i love every minute that i am alive.
     As i am so ignorant on planting anything, still i love to learn how to plant as simple as fern(s).  And as we have a very small place i thought i could have one littlest garden like in this picture.  One of this day, i am going to plant and i promise to make it good.  Godbless me!!!
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reaching the Final End

Is dying the final end?  At this point i have reached another phase of life...when i decided to end the relation, i thought i would die,there was so much pain, pain that brought so much tears and heartaches which lasted for a long time. I'd pray every night for guidance, for God to hold my hand and guide me through life.  Slowly, very slowly my days are gets brighter, smiles come easy, i can see colors, bright and loud.  Once again, my heart sings and my eyes aglow and my voice has its vibrato.  Yes, there is a new world before my eyes, awaiting for me.  I was given another chance to live happy and freely. Free from hurt and from the thought that i made mistakes that ends my seven years of relationship to the man i had love all my life.   Just when i have found myself again, i learned of his demise.  I searched for that emotion, but i am empty.  Suddenly, the man is just another stranger that passed this earth.  I know i love him, but where this love gone?  I know him, yes,