Skip to main content

My Prayer

I am a misplaced person for the last few days.  i am not so sure of how i feel, just not apt to work or trying to hide my true feelings.  for every thing that is happening to our life, there is that period of adjustment. We adjust to a certain situation whether it be joy for having someone to love, for the coming of a new family member, even for promotion we got when working.  Indeed, there are a lot of adjustments we are to make in life.

I am or have lost someone whom i love so much, no, this is not the first time i have lost him.  But this second time really hurts, maybe because we were together for sometime which lead me to believe that I am to grow old with him by my side.  But god has other plans for both of us. and so he left again, leaving me alone.

To be honest, i don't know what to do.  I know that i have to work and move on with my life, but how?  I feel empty and alone.  I hate myself and everything else.  Looking around there are plenty of things to do in order to change my life.  God bless my soul, let me see the mistakes i made and learn from it.  Let me withstand all these problems in life, let me have the courage to go on with life.  Give me the reason to live, for i know that you choose me to be alive, hold my hand, i need you more than ever.  Forgive me for all the times i was away from your side, but show me the way, lead me and guide me.

 Bring myself back to your grace, awaken me, touch me, and shower me with your love and understanding.  Allow me to live again with the understanding that all that happened was for the good of me and that you would not allow hurt to destroy me.  Give me another chance with you as my guide. Guide me to adjust in this situation, let me learn to accept and forget the past.  Let me learn to forget and forgive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reaching the Final End

Is dying the final end?  At this point i have reached another phase of life...when i decided to end the relation, i thought i would die,there was so much pain, pain that brought so much tears and heartaches which lasted for a long time. I'd pray every night for guidance, for God to hold my hand and guide me through life.  Slowly, very slowly my days are gets brighter, smiles come easy, i can see colors, bright and loud.  Once again, my heart sings and my eyes aglow and my voice has its vibrato.  Yes, there is a new world before my eyes, awaiting for me.  I was given another chance to live happy and freely. Free from hurt and from the thought that i made mistakes that ends my seven years of relationship to the man i had love all my life.   Just when i have found myself again, i learned of his demise.  I searched for that emotion, but i am empty.  Suddenly, the man is just another stranger that passed this earth.  I know i love him, but where this love gone?  I know him, yes,